It began manufacturing commercial cooking appliances in 1956.
B+S has over time designed and developed a product range which consists of over
100 standard units. Standardised products are however the exception, as most
units can be modified, or even whole new specifications met for a particular
B+S’ wealth of experience has enabled the business to grow
and develop an international profile, serving the Australian market and
supplying its ranges to a large number of clients.
B&S Commercial Kitchens Standard Warranty Conditions
B&S Commercial Kitchens Pty Ltd of 57 Plateau Road, Reservoir, Victoria (hereinafter called ‘B&S’) undertakes by this warranty, that B&S or its agent will pay for the cost of labour and parts which B&S or its agent find defective for:
K+ Range - fifteen (15) months from date of installation. B+S Black Range - eighteen (18) months from date of installation. Verro Range - twenty-four (24) months from date of installation. The liability of B&S under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective goods or components. All other costs including, without limitation, cartage, carriage and installation shall be borne by the purchaser.
Warranty labour is supplied free of charge during business hours (8 a.m. to 4 p.m. AEDST) Monday to Friday. Should warranty work be requested outside of our normal working hours, a labour charge will be applied equivalent to a normal hour rate, with out of hours penalty rates. Penalty rates amount must be bourne by the purchaser. Claims for non-covered parts, no faults found, travel over 100km or other items outside our standard terms and conditions will be chargeable.
1. This warranty applies only for mainland Australia and Tasmania, and does not cover any service consequent upon accident, alterations, misuse, fire, flood or act of God.
2. This warranty is valid only if the appliance has been installed in accordance with local regulations by a duly authorised person, and the B&S installation instructions provided with the appliance. If in doubt, please contact B&S or their representative for further information. No responsibility will be accepted for defects or damages by improper installation, for changes to the product not authorised by B&S or for the operation outside the technical specifications of the appliance.
3. This warranty is conditional upon the appliance being used in normal commercial catering operations.
4. This warranty is the only express warranty given by the Company. No person has authority to change or to add to these obligations and liabilities.
5. The Company has the right to determine whether or not a fault is caused by faulty workmanship or material or that any part is defective.
6. This warranty does not apply to any loss suffered through or resulting from the non-operation or the ineffective operation of the cooking appliance or any part of the cooking appliance.
7. This warranty does not extend to goods and components thereof manufactured either entirely or substantially of glass or similar substances, light globes, infrared or quartz tubes and electrical controls or elements.
8. While the goods are in custody of the seller for investigation or repair, they shall be at the risk of the purchaser and no liability shall attach to the Company, its servants or agents for any damage occasioned to, or loan of, the goods whatsoever.
9. To obtain the benefit of this warranty, the purchaser/installer must;
a. complete the ‘Warranty Activation’ form and return it to B&S.
b. give notice to the Company immediately upon it becoming aware of the alleged defect and in any event before the expiration of the appropriate warranty period.
10. Nothing in this warranty, however, shall be construed as affecting any rights you may have under the Trades Practices Act or any other Commonwealth or State Legislation which gives you rights which cannot be modified or excluded by agreement.
11. SPECIAL PROVISIONS
Cleaning of spark and ignition sensors is not covered by warranty. Damage caused by oils, water and foodstuffs falling into burner area will not be covered under warranty. Cleaning of burners due to blockage of burner orifices caused by foodstuffs and/or oils is not covered by warranty. Breakage of pilot knobs, knee valve handles and knee wands are not covered under warranty. Piezo leads and ignitors are covered by twelve (12) months parts and labour across K+, B+S Black and Verro ranges. 12. IMPORTANT: WARRANTY IS NOT VALID UNTIL WARRANTY ACTIVATION FORM IS COMPLETED AND RECEIVED BY B&S COMMERCIAL KITCHENS PTY LTD within 14 days after installation in order for any service calls to be approved. The form is attached to the unit as well as available on our website and must be filled with appropriate content.
13. Failure to return Warranty Activation Form will result in reversion to standard B&S Service Warranty Terms of Twelve (12) months parts and labour.
Warranty Activation To active your warranty, this form must be completed and returned to B+S Commercial Kitchens within 14 days after installation.
The Warranty Activation Form acknowledges that the appliance has been installed correctly by a licensed gas fitter and has been installed as per the manufacturer’s instructions. Warranty conditions shall be void unless this form is completed and signed by the customer and the authorised installer and returned to B+S Commercial Kitchens within 14 days of installation.
Silver Chef has provided Australia's hospitality industry with equipment funding for 30 years.
The rental agreement commences on the day of installation and your first payment will be deducted 7 days after delivery. The Silver Chef rental agreement term is a 12-month contract, but you do have the option to purchase the products at any time and you will receive a 75% rental rebate, excluding GST. You also have the option to upgrade anytime in the same category or return the goods after 12 months if no longer required.
Please be advised that Industry Kitchens will require a 10% refundable holding deposit to secure your order. This 10% is fully refundable. You will receive this refund after the goods have been delivered. Please note that this 10% deposit is separate from any fees Silverchef require.
Looking to finance a commercial kitchen, restaurant or café, but don’t want to burn up your cash flow? A catering equipment lease can be a piece of cake. Our flexible lease solutions mean manageable monthly payments which are 100% tax deductible*. You can also easily add on equipment as your operations grow.
Lease Almost Any Equipment You Need
You can lease just about anything your business needs from a cake fridge to an entire commercial kitchen. Talk to us about our cash-flow friendly leasing solutions for:
·Bakery & benchtop equipment
·Display & cake fridges
·Fryers, combi ovens & microwave ovens
·Mincers, mixers & sausage fillers
·Pizza equipment, rotisseries
·Commercial fridges & freezers
·Vacuum Packers, hoods & dishwashers
·Lease an oven, cooking equipment and display unit package valued at $35,000 from just $829.50 per month^.
·Lease ice machines, walk-in fridges and freezers, or commercial washers valued at $15,000 from just $363.00 per month^.
·Bundle an equipment package worth $10,000, from just $258.00 per month^.
Our flexible terms offer a simple way for you to finance your ongoing needs and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. A number of end-of-term benefits also gives you the option to upgrade to new equipment, extend your term or make an offer to purchase.
5 Top Reasons To Lease Catering Equipment Through Us:
1.Flexible 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month term options
2.No capital outlay means steady cash flow
3.Tailored solutions to support growing businesses
4.Ability to finance a single machine or a total fit out