Misa Premium Quality modular polyurethane Coolrooms & Freezer rooms for optimum efficiency, hygiene, flexibility and value. With the option of adding a Freeblock compressor plant to your coolroom for maximum efficiency & value.
1. Unless otherwise stated during the sales process EPTA’s standard warranty is 12 months parts only from the collection or delivery date of the equipment, if the delivery is organised by EPTA. EPTA guarantees equipment acknowledged as being defective against any manufacturing or design defects, subject to the said manufacturing process or design's having not been imposed by the purchaser, for a period of 2 years counting from delivery of the equipment, it being specified that interventions carried out under the warranty cannot extend the latter's length. Until the expiry of this warranty period, EPTA undertakes to replace or repair, at its discretion, equipment found to be defective by its technical departments.
2. Excluded from the warranty are (i) normal wear and tear of the equipment during the period of the warranty, (ii) abnormal wear or deterioration resulting from negligence stemming from inadequate supervision or maintenance of the equipment, or incorrect manipulations not attributable to EPTA, (iii) defectiveness resulting from the purchaser's deciding to carry out itself, or cause to be carried out, modifications or repairs, (iv) glass parts and refrigerating fluids aren't guaranteed, (v) travelling time in excess of 100 kms, or 1½ hours by our service agent, whichever is the lesser, (vi) service outside of normal business hours, this service is available if required, but an ‘out of hours’ surcharge will apply.
3. Warranty is only valid if the manufacturer’s guidelines for preventative maintenance and correct product operation are followed and if the product is installed by a skilled technician again, in compliance with EPTA’s installation instructions. Failure to comply will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
4. Warranty claims should be made against the organisation that you purchased the equipment from. This might be EPTA Australia directly or perhaps one of our many dealers or distributors. Please ensure that you have the serial number, model type, site address, contact name and number, purchase date and fault description available when you contact the relevant customer service support desk.
5. The following situations are not normally covered under warranty, unless a specific purchase arrangement has been put in place; Product misuse, neglect, incorrect installation, inappropriate working environment, accidental damage, damage caused by vermin, use of abrasive materials during cleaning, flooding, fire or acts of God.
6. The following components are not ordinarily covered under warranty; Fluorescent tubes, LED lights, light bulbs, door seals, door gaskets, product probes, glass doors and glass end-walls.
7. Non-standard Labour costs (including installation and/or removal) and transportation costs are not covered under EPTA’s standard 2 years parts and labour warranty, unless by specific prior agreement.
8. EPTA does not warrant any particular time frame for warranty provision, but always endeavours to support our customers in as timely a fashion as practically possible.
Silver Chef has provided Australia's hospitality industry with equipment funding for 30 years.
The rental agreement commences on the day of installation and your first payment will be deducted 7 days after delivery. The Silver Chef rental agreement term is a 12-month contract, but you do have the option to purchase the products at any time and you will receive a 75% rental rebate, excluding GST. You also have the option to upgrade anytime in the same category or return the goods after 12 months if no longer required.
Please be advised that Industry Kitchens will require a 10% refundable holding deposit to secure your order. This 10% is fully refundable. You will receive this refund after the goods have been delivered. Please note that this 10% deposit is separate from any fees Silverchef requires.