Industry Kitchens has Hospitality Equipment Finance available to help build your commercial kitchen & bar designed to your dream specification.
With big name brands such as Rational, Frymaster, Unox, Sous Vide Australia, Hatco Corporation, Asado Grills, Prince Castle, Culinaire, Roband, SKOPE Refrigeration, Bromic Fridges, Hallde, Cooktek, Vito Oil Filters, Ovention & the list continues with over 40,000 commercial hospitality products available!
With our main commercial hospitality equipment categories for kitchens & bars we have you covered in front of the house & back of the house. Chefs & Waiters alike will find what you're looking for your hospitality venue.
If you're planning a new hospitality venue, why not take advantage of our hospitality consulting options specifically designed for restaurants & cafes but we're also experienced in aged care in the health sector as well as centralised production kitchens.
We have recommendations for you ready to go for any type of operation like service petrol stations food display, pop-up kitchens, container kitchens & more.
With technology in the kitchen advancing so quickly, why not talk to us about how to make your hospitality business save money in labour costs, food cost and power bills such as electricity.
Industry Kitchens has wholesale rates for hospitality venues that we supply using our website. If our prices and service weren't already the best! - If you have several venues we can help guide you on how best to access the best hospitality equipment prices using our fleet options & service for the rental period. Read about The Role of Technology in Hospitality in our Blog.
With our advantage at Industry Kitchens of also being hospitality consultants we can advise on how to reduce your hospitality operation expenses effectively using the latest commercial kitchen technologies & if required hospitality kitchen workflow design.
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Questions & Answers
Q. How much is commercial kitchen equipment?
A. The Estimated Cost for a Commercial Kitchen and Equipment in Australia can range between $20,000 & $1M due to many variables such as menu type, size of kitchen, capacity of the dining room, quality of the equipment & versatility of the commercial cooking appliances.
Q. What equipment is needed in a commercial kitchen?
A. The equipment list for what is in a commercial kitchen would usually contain refrigeration, freezers & blast chillers or shock freezers as well as cooking appliances such as a gas or induction stove cooktop. A combi-oven is usually in the equipment list as is a gas or electric deep-fryer & grill of some sort of description. Moreso a multi-functional cooking centre or multi-function appliances are beneficial with smaller & larger kitchens as they also give greater flexibility than equipment items on the traditional cooking equipment list.
Q. How do you design a commercial kitchen?
A. There are a few basic steps to map out a commercial kitchen design.
1. Develop your menu
2. Write a list of all the commercial kitchen equipment required to prepare the menu
3. After writing the list of commercial kitchen equipment, reconcile the menu against each appliance to indicate the size of the appliance required and also see if there is an appliance with a single use. If so, look at deleting the menu items accordingly.
4. Reconcile the final list with appliance sizes & dimensions and sketch up a kitchen & bar schematic design to work out design workflow.
5. Research the Health Department, local council codes, Australian Standards, Australian Gas & Energy Standards. also, don't forget to check with the local water authorities for grease trap requirements.
6. Check what energy supplies you have such as Natural Gas (NG) or LPG as well as your capacity at your Electrical Distribution Board (EDB) as well as the power types available to you. ie, 3 Phase, 15 AMP, 10 AMP.
Regular Price: $50.00
Special Price $49.50
Starting at: $23.00
Starting at: $12.00
Regular Price: $102.00
Special Price $90.00
Regular Price: $6,790.00
Special Price $4,685.00
Regular Price: $7,000.00
Special Price $4,830.00
Regular Price: $5,520.00
Special Price $3,809.00
Regular Price: $11,504.00
Special Price $8,300.00
Regular Price: $23,259.00
Special Price $16,800.00
Regular Price: $22,235.00
Special Price $17,733.00
Regular Price: $4,290.00
Special Price $2,446.00
Starting at: $42.00
Starting at: $42.00