The HydroPro™ Plus sous vide immersion circulator initiates a new generation of professional sous vide immersion circulators. Featuring a digital needle probe that displays the core temperature of the food in real-time, enabling delta cooking. Data is stored on-board and can be transferred to the HACCP Manager App via Bluetooth for easy logging of all your sous vide cooks.
The HydroPro™ Plus is also equipped with Sous Vide Toolbox™, an intuitive on-board guided cooking experience that simpliﬁes sous vide cooking by using scientiﬁc algorithms to calculate time to temperature and pasteurization for a vast range of foods.
Programming and repeatability of your cooks is made simple thanks to ‘My Presets’ and usability has been enhanced via a large touch screen that allows easy manual input of cooking parameters. The powerful heater and newly designed pumping system ensure precise temperature control across a wide range of cooking volumes.
Designed with food safety and simple maintenance in mind, the design features a smooth waterproof construction, quick-release clamp, and a magnetic impeller for easy cleaning and descaling. Removable parts are commercial dishwasher safe.
Adjustable & Detachable Clamp
360° Adjustable Flow Direction Foot
Carry Case with Handle
SOUS VIDE TOOLBOX™
POLYSCIENCE HACCP MANAGER™
BUILT FOR CHEFS & MIXOLOGISTS
Power. Speed. Precision.
A powerful 1450W heater and variable speed 17 litre per minute pumping system with 360° adjustable flow direction delivers precision control (+/- 0.1ºC) up to a 45-liter bath with lid.
EASIER TO CLEAN
The HydroPro™ and the HydroPro™ Plus feature Sous Vide Toolbox™, an intuitive guided cooking experience. It simplifies sous vide cooking & pasteurization times and temperatures for a wide array of foods by using scientific algorithms applied to the thermal conductivity of what is being cooked. Food types include – animal proteins, eggs, vegetables, fruit, legumes, lentils, custard, and yogurt.
Exclusive to the HydroPro™ Plus is a digital needle probe that displays the core temperature of the food as it cooks, enabling sous vide delta cooking (cooking food at a higher water temperature than the final desired food temperature). Delta cooking delivers shorter cooking times while preserving the precision results of Sous Vide. Core food cooking and cooling temperatures are effortlessly recorded for HACCP compliance.
The digital needle probe of the HydroPro™ Plus allows for temperature data logging of the sous vide cooking and cooling process for HACCP compliance. These data logs are automatically transferred to the PolyScience HACCP Manager™ App (on Android and iOS) via Bluetooth. The app makes it easy and economical to store & manage all sous vide HACCP reports across multiple HydroPro Plus models, even those at multiple locations.
IPX7 water resistant construction for protection against accidental submersion, NSF Food Equipment Certified and cUL commercial approved for use in professional environments.
Smooth construction and tool-less disassembly of commercial dishwasher safe components make the circulator easy to clean. Access to the pump assembly is possible through a removable foot and magnetic impeller. The exterior only needs to be wiped with a soft cloth after removing an adjustable, quick-release clamp. A padded carrying case for storage and transport is included.
Products generally carry a warranty period of 12 months.
Some manufacturers have options to increase this up to 5 years.
The following are all specifically excluded from warranty provision:
(i) Toaster elements, light/LED/Fluorescent tubes or globes, infra-red tubes, quartz tubes or any glass items or damage to cutting blades.
(ii) Installation, or damage due to improper installation, or connection to incorrect gas or voltage or poor-quality water or equipment damaged in transit or by accident, alteration, negligence, abuse, misuse or as a result of unauthorised repair or damage or deterioration of equipment caused by the use of unauthorised spare parts.
(iii) Damage to or deterioration of equipment operated or maintained contrary to operating and/or installation instructions.
(iv) Cleaning of equipment.
(v) Voltage or gas conversions or pilot light adjustments or thermostat calibrations.
(vi) Travel costs, overtime rates, or other like surcharges, freight/carriage to or from the manufacturer's warehouse or premises or authorised repairer in the event of warranty claim. Warranty work is carried out between the hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm weekdays only.
Before you request a repair to the equipment under this warranty please check the following to save you unnecessary expenses. Subject to any other rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, you will have to pay for faults or problems not covered by this warranty. OPERATION: Make sure your equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions in the supplied manuals. INSTALLATION: Make sure your product is correctly installed following the instructions in the supplied manuals. This includes the correct connection of services such as electricity, gas, water, drainage, and any required chemicals.
Generally, all equipment supplied are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
· The warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a warranty repair or replacement.
· The warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original buyer.
· The warranty does not extend to any products that have been completely or partially disassembled or that have had unauthorised alterations and modifications made to the product, including missing parts.
· The warranty terms cannot be amended except in writing by an authorised representative of the manufacturer or importer.
· Any warranty claim must meet the requirements set out below in “How to Make a Warranty Claim”.
· Warranty work must be performed by the importer or manufacturer or by an authorised & approved service provider.
· Warranty for coffee machines & coffee equipment is 12 months parts only.
This warranty does not cover normal or scheduled maintenance of the product, nor does it cover the replacement of consumable items such as glass, ceramics, globes, seals, belts, water filters, and fuses or the resetting of the safety devices such as circuit breakers and clearing of drains.
This warranty will not apply to a defect or fault to the extent to which it arises from:
· Improper installation or commissioning of the product.
· Operation, use or maintenance of the product otherwise than in accordance with the instructions provided. Including cleaning of machinery.
· Use of chemicals other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
· Accidental damage, misuse, negligence or any other failure to take reasonable care.
· Use of the product for a purpose or in environmental conditions outside those specified.
· Damage caused through blocked drains & pipes and the clearance of blockages.
· Damage caused by and clearance of blockages to pilots, injectors and burners.
· Damage arising from corrosion and/or limescale.
· Parts or items not supplied by the importer or manufacturer or the authorised service provider
· Damage caused by rodents or insects
How to make a warranty claim
If a product fails within the warranty period, immediately stop using the product and store in a safe, dry environment and contact the importer or manufacturer as soon as possible.
Before providing any warranty service, the importer or manufacturer may require the provision of proof of purchase or require responses to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential faults. All requests must be responded to promptly at the buyer's expense.
The importer or manufacturer will require the buyer to provide the buyer's credit card details before providing any warranty service. The buyer may need to authorise the importer or manufacturer to charge the buyer's credit card for:
· the cost of repairs carried out by the importer or manufacturer (including labour costs and the costs of parts) which are not covered by this warranty (including where the exclusions listed above are applicable) or not required to be carried out pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law (if applicable); and
· the additional fees payable by the buyer under this warranty as set out in the section below titled" Costs of obtaining warranty service".
Where it is possible to do so, the importer or manufacturer will provide the buyer with an estimate of such costs prior to the costs being incurred by the importer or manufacturer. The buyer acknowledges that the estimates may be given by the importer or manufacturer in stages. For example, the importer or manufacturer may incur travel costs to attend a location before then assessing a product and giving the buyer an estimate of the costs to repair that product. The buyer must notify the importer or manufacturer immediately should further discussion or clarification be required prior to the costs being incurred by the importer or manufacturer.
Costs of obtaining warranty service
Additional fees will be payable for:
· Service outside the normal working hours or on public holidays.
· Service outside the importer or manufacturer’s service area.
· Additional costs of the warranty repair such as accommodation, cost of transport (flights/ferries), site inductions and freight.
· Poor access and waiting time
The current rates for any additional fees can be obtained from the importer or manufacturer.
The following statement applies where the product is supplied to a ‘consumer’ under the Australian Consumer Law: The benefits given by the importer or manufacturer warranty are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranty by the importer or manufacturer are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under laws relating to our products.
The Australian Consumer Law allows suppliers to exclude the requirement to pay compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage in certain circumstances.