Basic Confidentiality Policy
Where personal information is required to use or interact with the Sites, it is our policy that this information – such as your name, postal or email address, or telephone number — is private and confidential. The personal information you provide to INDUSTRY KITCHENS is stored in a secure location, accessible only by appropriate staff, and is used for the purposes set forth in this policy, such as to reply to a question or to send requested materials & the occasional email for specials & events related to Industry Kitchens.
We collect two types of information from visitors to the Sites: (1) Personal information; and (2) Non-Personal information, such as your IP address or cookies.
"Personal information" is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, or email address. The INDUSTRY KITCHENS collect and stores the personal information that you have provided to us. Here are some examples of manners in which we may collect your personal information on the Sites:
· We will collect your first and last name, email address, and postal address when you become a member and sign up to receive information from the INDUSTRY KITCHENS;
· We may collect your email address if you contact us with a question;
· We may collect your first and last name, date of birth and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes;
· We may collect your first and last name, postal address and billing information if you make a purchase through our Sites; and
· We may collect your device ID number when you interact with the Sites using a mobile device.
The above list provides an example of the personal information that may be collected from you on the Sites. If you do not want the INDUSTRY KITCHENS to collect your personal information, please do not provide it to us.
“Non-Personal Information” can be technical information or it can be demographic information, such as your age, gender, postcode or other geolocation data, or interests. Non-personal information does NOT identify you personally. Here are some examples of the non-personal information that is collected via the Sites and a description of how this information is used:
· — Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our Sites to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Sites.