With more than 75 years of experience and a number of important patents, HALLDE is one of the world leading companies, within the development and manufacture of commercial food preparation machines.
HALLDE manufactures four types of machine categories for professional use: Vegetable Preparation Machines, Vertical Cutter Mixer/ Blenders, Combi Cutters and Blenders with the following focus in mind.
The Hallde RG-400i meets all the requirements expected of a professional machine irrespective of the environment it is used in. It has a compact shape, has robust quality, is ergonomic and is easy to clean. It is flexible with a wide range of feeders and accessories which means it can be adapted to suit your particular needs. Whether its in a kitchen or in a smaller industrial environment.
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY
Products generally carry a warranty period of 12 months.
Some manufacturers have options to increase this up to 5 years.
The following are all specifically excluded from warranty provision:
(i) Toaster elements, light/LED/Fluorescent tubes or globes, infra-red tubes, quartz tubes or any glass items or damage to cutting blades.
(ii) Installation, or damage due to improper installation, or connection to incorrect gas or voltage or poor-quality water or equipment damaged in transit or by accident, alteration, negligence, abuse, misuse or as a result of unauthorised repair or damage or deterioration of equipment caused by use of unauthorised spare parts.
(iii) Damage to or deterioration of equipment operated or maintained contrary to operating and/or installation instructions.
(iv) Cleaning of equipment.
(v) Voltage or gas conversions or pilot light adjustments or thermostat calibrations.
(vi) Travel costs, overtime rates, or other like surcharges, freight/carriage to or from the manufacturer's warehouse or premises or authorised repairer in the event of warranty claim. Warranty work is carried out between the hours of 8.30am – 4.30pm weekdays only.
Before you request a repair to the equipment under this warranty please check the following to save you unnecessary expenses. Subject to any other rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, you will have to pay for faults or problems not covered by this warranty. OPERATION: Make sure your equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions in the supplied manuals. INSTALLATION: Make sure your product is correctly installed following the instructions in the supplied manuals. This includes correct connection of services such as electricity, gas, water, drainage, and any required chemicals.
Generally, all equipment supplied are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
· The warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a warranty repair or replacement.
· The warranty is not transferable and is only offered to the original buyer.
· The warranty does not extend to any products that have been completely or partially disassembled or that have had unauthorised alterations and modifications made to the product, including missing parts.
· The warranty terms cannot be amended except in writing by an authorised representative of the manufacturer or importer.
· Any warranty claim must meet the requirements set out below in “How to Make a Warranty Claim”.
· Warranty work must be performed by the importer or manufacturer or by an authorised service provider.
This warranty does not cover normal or scheduled maintenance of the product, nor does it cover the replacement of consumable items such as glass, ceramics, globes, seals, belts, water filters, and fuses or the resetting of the safety devices such as circuit breakers and clearing of drains.
This warranty will not apply to a defect or fault to the extent to which it arises from:
· Improper installation or commissioning of the product.
· Operation, use or maintenance of the product otherwise than in accordance with the instructions provided.
· Use of chemicals other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
· Accidental damage, misuse, negligence or any other failure to take reasonable care.
· Use of the product for a purpose or in environmental conditions outside those specified.
· Damage caused through blocked drains and the clearance of blockages.
· Damage caused by and clearance of blockages to pilots, injectors and burners.
· Damage arising from corrosion and/or limescale.
· Parts or items not supplied by the importer or manufacturer or the authorised service provider
· Damage caused by rodents or insects
How to make a warranty claim
If a product fails within the warranty period, immediately stop using the product and store in a safe, dry environment and contact the importer or manufacturer as soon as possible.
Before providing any warranty service, the importer or manufacturer may require the provision of proof of purchase or require responses to questions designed to assist with diagnosing potential faults. All requests must be responded to promptly at the buyer's expense.
The importer or manufacturer will require the buyer to provide the buyer's credit card details before providing any warranty service. The buyer may need to authorise the importer or manufacturer to charge the buyer's credit card for:
· the cost of repairs carried out by the importer or manufacturer (including labour costs and the costs of parts) which are not covered by this warranty (including where the exclusions listed above are applicable) or not required to be carried out pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law (if applicable); and
· the additional fees payable by the buyer under this warranty as set out in the section below titled" Costs of obtaining warranty service".
Where it is possible to do so, the importer or manufacturer will provide the buyer with an estimate of such costs prior to the costs being incurred by the importer or manufacturer. The buyer acknowledges that the estimates may be given by the importer or manufacturer in stages. For example, the importer or manufacturer may incur travel costs to attend a location before then assessing a product and giving the buyer an estimate of the costs to repair that product. The buyer must notify the importer or manufacturer immediately should further discussion or clarification be required prior to the costs being incurred by the importer or manufacturer.
Costs of obtaining warranty service
Additional fees will be payable for:
· Service outside the normal working hours or on public holidays.
· Service outside the importer or manufacturer’s service area.
· Additional costs of the warranty repair such as accommodation, cost of transport (flights/ferries), site inductions and freight.
· Poor access and waiting time
The current rates for any additional fees can be obtained from the importer or manufacturer.
The following statement applies where the product is supplied to a ‘consumer’ under the Australian Consumer Law: The benefits given by the importer or manufacturer warranty are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. The benefits given by the warranty by the importer or manufacturer are additional to other rights and remedies that you may have under laws relating to our products.
The Australian Consumer Law allows suppliers to exclude the requirement to pay compensation for reasonably foreseeable loss or damage in certain circumstances.