• Hood-type dishwasher for straight through or corner operation
• Nominal capacity up to 60 racks/h or 1,080 plates/h or 2,160 glasses/h
• 6 automatic cycles: short, standard, intensive, starch-removal, permanent, hygiene
• Heat and noise insulated hood with Vapostop
• Strainer soil sensor
• Refill signal (detergent / rinse aid)
• Self-cleaning programme
• USB-interface for comfortable download of operational data
• Ready to install - completely equipped: fill / drain hose, electrical cable, detergent dispenser, rinse aid dispenser, rinse pump, drain pump, backflow preventer
• Tank, frame, wash / rinse arms and panels are stainless steel 1.4301
• 1 plate rack P-18-12
• 1 universal flat rack B-00-07
• 1 plastic cutlery rack CB8
Hobart Warranty Information
Subject to this clause, Hobart warrants new HOBART products solely to the original end user () when installed within Australia, against defective material and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of original invoice, including service and labour, and all parts found to be defective.
Except for the buyer’s statutory rights, no guarantee, condition or warranty as to materials, workmanship or performance attaches to second hand, repaired or reconditioned goods sold by Hobart.
Certain laws may imply conditions, warranties or guarantees into contracts for the supply of goods and services that cannot lawfully be excluded by Hobart (). If a condition or warranty is implied into these Contract Terms and Hobart breaches that condition or warranty then, subject to clause 18.4, Hobart accepts liability for that breach. Hobart excludes all other conditions, warranties, guarantees and terms that, in the absence of this clause, would otherwise be implied into these Contract Terms.
To the extent permitted by law, Hobart’s liability, including, without limitation, liability based on negligence or breach of any Non-excludable Condition is limited (at Hobart’s option) to:
· in the case of goods, the replacement of the relevant goods or payment of the cost of replacing the relevant goods; and
· in the case of services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Hobart may choose to give to the Owner a specific written warranty in relation to particular goods manufactured and sold by it when installed in Australia in addition to or substitution for the express warranty in clause 18.1. In the case of any such warranty against defective material and workmanship for a period of more than one (1) year from the date of original invoice, no claim may be made by the Owner unless all preventative and other maintenance of the relevant goods has been carried out by Hobart or an authorized agent of Hobart.
The buyer must prove, to Hobart’s reasonable satisfaction, that the defect developed under proper and normal conditions of use and maintenance and must deliver the defective part to Hobart.
In the case of defective goods not of Hobart’s manufacture, Hobart shall pass on to the buyer the benefits obtained under any guarantee given to Hobart by the manufacturer of those goods.
All express warranties given by Hobart do not cover any defective products, or parts thereof, where the defect is caused by accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, ordinary wear and tear or neglect or by the installation or operation of the products other than in accordance with Hobart’s recommended procedures.
All warranty work will be undertaken by Hobart from Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.00pm. Hobart may charge the buyer penalty rates for any work done outside those hours.
All express warranties given by Hobart are conditional upon Hobart receiving notice of any defect subject to the warranty within fourteen (14) days of its discovery by the Owner.
Damage to equipment due to poor water quality is not covered under any express warranty given by Hobart.
For more information please visit Here.