- iCookingSuite automatically detects the cooking requirements and adjusts the temperature and time accordingly
- iZoneControl enables you to divide the iVario into four zones and you can choose the size, position and shape you want
- Pressure Cooking option. For when you need to get things done faster
- Easy to operate and results in high quality food
- No sticking or boiling over and consistent quality food
- Only heat up as much of the base as you need. Offering you flexibility and efficiency
- More capacity, shorter cooking times and more productivity
1. Replacement of consumable items; light bulbs, gaskets and seals, covers, filters and/or the replacement of glass due to damage of any kind. Routine maintenance or adjustments, corrections of programs and calibration of unit outside 30 days from installation. (Note: Cleveland covers gaskets and seals under warranty)
2. Fuses, unless they have blown as the direct result of the failure an internal component of the equipment, as these items can blow due to a power surge or drop.
3. Equipment damage caused by accident, shipping or improper alteration. Damages caused by non-compliance with the manufacturers installations requirements and /or operator manual.
4. Equipment used under conditions of abuse, misuse, application of improper voltage, carelessness or abnormal conditions, including but not limited to, equipment subjected to harsh or inappropriate chemicals, including but not limited to, compounds containing chloride, acids or quaternary salts, poor water quality, or equipment with missing or altered serial numbers.
5. Damage incurred as a direct result of poor water quality, inadequate maintenance of steam generators and/or surfaces affected by water quality. Water quality and required maintenance of steam generating equipment is the responsibility of the owner/operator. Additionally there shall be no warranty for damage and malfunctions caused by the build-up of limescale in the appliance.
6. Damage caused by use of harsh cleaning agents, including but not limited to damage due to chlorine or other harmful chemicals and the use of hoses and high pressure cleaners. For proper cleaning procedures please refer to the Operator Manual.
7. Any losses or damage resulting from malfunction, including loss of product, food product, revenue, or consequential or incidental damages of any kind.
8. Equipment modified in any manner from original model, substitution of parts other than factory authorised parts, removal of any parts including legs, or addition of any parts.
9. This warranty also excludes any claims if the unit in question was service by anyone other than Comcater Approved Technicians and /or parts other than original spare parts have been used in repair of the equipment.
10. All warranty work will be undertaken in normal working hours form Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. Penalty rates for out of hours service, including public holidays apply and the excess between the normal hourly and penalty rates is the customers responsibility and must be agreed to by the customer prior to the work commencing.