• Precise thermostat control
• Modern brushed stainless steel finish
• Safety lock mechanism prevents element removal
when the machine is on
• Elements swing back and lock in place for draining
and tank removal
• Beveled fryer body for easy tank removal
• Splashguards with bash plate that returns oil to tank
• Multi-functional fryer lids included
• Safety over-temperature cut-out
• Max & min oil level markers
• Element guard and capillary protection
• Insulated basket handles
• Isolating switch
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE IS FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY
Roband Warranty Information
All Australian warranty work is to be authorised and handled by the warranty department by filling in the form on the Roband website or phoning 1800 268 848
Note that Roband, Robalec and Austheat machines carry 12 months warranty.
Noaw slicers carry 2 years warranty and Vitamix blenders carry 1-year parts and labour warranty followed by a further 2 years parts only warranty.
Terms and conditions apply – refer to the product Instruction Manual for specific warranty details relating to your machine.
Roband goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You're entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not constitute a major failure.
Specific warranty details and exclusions are included with every machine sold. Typically, items such as glass, lamps and non-stick coatings are not covered under warranty.