It is in France, in the heart of Burgundy, a well-known region for its gastronomy, that Robot-Coupe has created more than 40 years ago the Robot-Coupe food processor.
As precursor and uncontested leader, Robot-Coupe, manufacturer of food preparation equipment, offers a wide range of machines adapted to each professional needs (restaurants, institutions, delicatessens, caterers...).
Robot Coupe CL52 Vegetable Preparation Machine
• Robot Coupe Vegetable Cutter
• Single phase
• Power - 750 Watts
• Speed 375 rpm
• Magnetic safety system, motor brake and lever-activated auto restart
• This metal Vegetable Cutting Machine has a lateral ejection facility and is equipped with 2 hoppers: 1 XL full moon hopper diameter: 238 cm2; loading volume - 4.2 litres, and 1 cylindrical hopper Ø 58 mm
• Stainless steel motor base, bowl and lid
• Suitable for 70 to 600 covers per service
• No discs included
• Large choice of 50 discs in option
All parts come with 2 Year Manufacturer`s Warranty.
states that if a part has a manufacture defect, it will either be replaced or
monies refunded by the factory. This is at the factory’s discretion. No freight
charges are refunded by the factory. Robotcoupe.net is not responsible for
refunding freight charges or for determining if an item qualifies for warranty
Silver Chef has provided Australia's hospitality industry with equipment funding for 30 years.
The rental agreement commences on the day of installation and your first payment will be deducted 7 days after delivery. The Silver Chef rental agreement term is a 12-month contract, but you do have the option to purchase the products at any time and you will receive a 75% rental rebate, excluding GST. You also have the option to upgrade anytime in the same category or return the goods after 12 months if no longer required.
Please be advised that Industry Kitchens will require a 10% refundable holding deposit to secure your order. This 10% is fully refundable. You will receive this refund after the goods have been delivered. Please note that this 10% deposit is separate from any fees Silverchef requires.