EVEREO® is so precise that it maintains the same uniform the temperature on every shelf and its heating and cooling system is fast & powerfulquickly and effectively compensate for temperature changes when the door is opened or food at a colder or warmer temperature is placed into its chamber.
EVEREO® helps you to manage your menu preparation during quieter times. When you are using EVEREO® in “Holding”, you have full control of the temperature and the humidity within in.
Unox XEEC-1011-EPR EVEREO 600 10 GN 1/1 Service Temperature Food Preserver Features:
• EVEREO Food Holding Cabinet
• Precise Temperature Control: Set any temperature from 40 °C to 80 °C with the certainty of a degree of precision of 0.5 °C
• Maintains the same uniform temperature on every shelf and its heating and cooling system is fast and powerful to quickly and effectively compensate for temperature changes
• Preservation at 63° C : store dishes such as soup, meat, fish, vegetables, pasta and desserts, and all sauces that usually take up time and occupy the stove
• Preservation at 70° C: The preservation program at 70°C is optimal for preparations made with medium to long cooking times. Ideal for preserving fibre rich vegetables or meats that have high levels of connective tissue.
• Regulates the expulsion of humidity in excess through a special intelligent valve to guarantee excellent holding results that can last uncompromised up to 8 hours!
To cope with any unexpected issue you must have a reliable team at your
side. With UNOX LONG.Life4 you have the possibility to extend the warranty up to 4 years/10,000 hours on spare parts and to up to 24 months/10.000 hours on labour.
Activate LONG.Life4 with just a few simple steps! Passion does not allow for any distraction. With UNOX LONG.Life your UNOC oven is covered with 12 months warranty for labour and spare parts.
Silver Chef has provided Australia's hospitality industry with equipment funding for 30 years.
The rental agreement commences on the day of installation and your first payment will be deducted 7 days after delivery. The Silver Chef rental agreement term is a 12-month contract, but you do have the option to purchase the products at any time and you will receive a 75% rental rebate, excluding GST. You also have the option to upgrade anytime in the same category or return the goods after 12 months if no longer required.
Please be advised that Industry Kitchens will require a 10% refundable holding deposit to secure your order. This 10% is fully refundable. You will receive this refund after the goods have been delivered. Please note that this 10% deposit is separate from any fees Silverchef require.
Looking to finance a commercial kitchen, restaurant or café, but don’t want to burn up your cash flow? A catering equipment lease can be a piece of cake. Our flexible lease solutions mean manageable monthly payments which are 100% tax deductible*. You can also easily add on equipment as your operations grow.
Lease Almost Any Equipment You Need
You can lease just about anything your business needs from a cake fridge to an entire commercial kitchen. Talk to us about our cash-flow friendly leasing solutions for:
·Bakery & benchtop equipment
·Display & cake fridges
·Fryers, combi ovens & microwave ovens
·Mincers, mixers & sausage fillers
·Pizza equipment, rotisseries
·Commercial fridges & freezers
·Vacuum Packers, hoods & dishwashers
·Lease an oven, cooking equipment and display unit package valued at $35,000 from just $829.50 per month^.
·Lease ice machines, walk-in fridges and freezers, or commercial washers valued at $15,000 from just $363.00 per month^.
·Bundle an equipment package worth $10,000, from just $258.00 per month^.
Our flexible terms offer a simple way for you to finance your ongoing needs and stay up-to-date with the latest technology. A number of end-of-term benefits also gives you the option to upgrade to new equipment, extend your term or make an offer to purchase.
5 Top Reasons To Lease Catering Equipment Through Us:
1.Flexible 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month term options
2.No capital outlay means steady cash flow
3.Tailored solutions to support growing businesses
4.Ability to finance a single machine or a total fit out